Τετάρτη 15 Ιουνίου 2016

PASQUALINO FRACASSO NWS

I was born in 1973 and I live in Aosta Valley - Italy. I studied as aerospace engineer. I started painting 10 years ago because I felt this passion and when I started I felt immediately my inclination to this art. So, I studied with an Italian watercolorist that gave me the bases and then I studied as self-taught on books.
In 2008  I started to exhibit in national exhibitions and then in 2009-2010 I was selected as signature member in the Italian Watercolor Society (AIA) and in english Birmingham Watercolor Society (BWA). The same year I started with international exhibitions (Italy, Switzerland, Belgium, United Kingdom, France, USA). In 2013 I became a NWS signature member (National Watercolor Society – USA) and a NEWS signature member (North East Watercolor Society).
Since 2010 I hold workshops around Italy and Europe.

Some collective and personal exhibitions and awards :
>          Shenzhen International Watercolor Biennial – Shenzhen - China- 20113 -2015
>          95° National Watercolor Society Exhibition – Los Angeles –USA – 2013- 2015
>          142° American Watercolor Society exhibition- New York – USA -2014
>          World Watermedia Thailand Exhibition 2014 – Bangkok – Thailand - 2014

International Awards
>          JUROR  for the “Salon international de l’aquarelle de Belgique” – Bruxelles- Belgium 2015
>          95° National Watercolor Society International Exhibition – Los Angeles –USA – 2015 – Pensylvania Watercolor Society Award of excellence

>          32 ° Society of  Watercolor Artists– Texas -USA 2


St Pol de Leon, watercolor

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου