Δευτέρα 13 Ιουνίου 2016

ANGELO GORLINI


I was born in Milan, where I live and work. 
Since 1972, after experiencing other painting techniques, I have devoted my activity only to watercolour painting . 

In 1974 I became a member of the new A.I.A ( Italian  Watercolorists’Association), an association devoted to promoting this wonderful and captivating  art. Soon enough I became adviser and then secretary of this association. I was very proud of working with the then-president Aldo Raimondi. 

My work never stops. I was vice-President and then President of A.I.A and I was actively involved in my first international  confrontations. 

Sharing this great  passion with artists, art galleries, collectors and friends,  has brought me unforgettable moments of human and artistic growth.


Untitled, watercolor

1 σχόλιο: