Πέμπτη 16 Ιουνίου 2016

CATHERINE DE RYCK

Catherine De Ryck is a Belgian artist born in 1981. She works and lives in Belgium. The artist takes part in personal and group exhibitions in her own country and overseas. Her paintings can be seen in public and private collections in Europe and in the United States.

Exhibiting her works has won her several awards in Belgium and internationally. She is also a workshop instructor, the President of Eau en Couleurs - Belgian watercolour Centre association and a member of the Belgian Watercolour Institute.


"My work is primarily concerned with textures: roughness of stones, transparency of glass and water, variety of tissues, wild grass in the morning dew … I paint anything that catches my eye and I intend to use original and innovative techniques to depict atmosphere, emotion and texture. My wish is to share my passion for painting and the emotion I felt for my subject with the person who will look at it."


Golden boy, watercolor

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου