Τρίτη 14 Ιουνίου 2016

JULIO JORGE

My painting is realistically oriented, accurate and meticulous. So, I practice a very slow technique which requires a lot of patience, because most of the time it is done on the paper still damp, giving small strokes, allowing the colours to merge into each other and intertwine until they reach the shades I consider the correct ones. This type of technique is only possible using watercolor. Basically, I build my faces, fitting small brush strokes, allowing the colours to merge into each other and intertwine until they reach the shades I consider the correct ones. This type of technique is only possible using watercolor. Basically, I build my faces, fitting small brush strokes as if they were the pieces of a puzzle...


Estado de Espirito, watercolor

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου